The MEASI Institute of Management was established in the year 1987, by the Parent body of Muslim Educational Association of Southern India (MEASI)
MEASI Institute of Management is a Standalone, Co-education and Muslim Minority Institution and has been established with the objective of imparting training in different disciplines of Management with emphasis on practical application suited to Indian Environment and manages intellectual needs.
- The MEASI Association, established 113 years ago, was registered under the Act XXVI of 1860.
- It is one of the Oldest Minority Group of Educational Institutions in Southern India.
- It is having a multi-level educational system ranging from School Level, Post Graduate Level and Research level.
- It has excellent infrastructural facilities with a sound financial resource-base.
- It is backed by a democratic and participative management system.
- It is under the Leadership of Enlightened and Eminent individuals drawn from Educational, Industrial and Other walks of life.
- The Association was formed primarily for the benefit of the Muslim Community which is Educationally Backward